- You are a valuable and unique individual, and you are worthy of respect of others.
- You look at life optimistically and are eager to accept new challenges.
- You are kind, truthful, patient and compassionate.
- You are optimistic about reaching your goals. You look at temporary setbacks as stepping-stones to strengthen character and resolve.
- You do not own the negative opinions of others. You enjoy giving your best, growing in awareness, and striving to live up to your own high standards.
- You are successful and you can feel love towards yourself.
- There is no one in the world who is more important than you, and no one who is less important.
- Everyday you can count your blessings.
- You are productive and efficient; you divide your big jobs into manageable, bite size tasks. You can do one thing at a time.
- You are gentle, forgiving and kind to yourself.
- You need not worry, if something can be done about a problem here and now, you will do it. Otherwise, you will let go of it.
- You appreciate every moment of your life. You do not dwell on the dead past or the imagined future.
- You love everyone unconditionally, including yourself.
- You see everyone and everything around you as something that you can learn from.
- You understand that to be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have.
Use the above affirmations on a daily basis. Maybe tape them to your bathroom mirror, keep it by your phone or maybe memorize one each day. Remember, you are worth it!. To get yourself ready to listen to straight talk remember:
- My thinking affects the way I feel
- If I am unhappy about the way I am feeling, I need to change the way I am thinking
- Is my thinking realistic, can I challenge my interpretation of how I am feeling?
We will have our group tomorrow; Monday September 27th, 2010 at 2p.m. PDT.
Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.