Failing well... what else can we say about it? Well, let's look at where it fits into the Relapse Cycle.
Remember, there are places to use skills on every step of the relapse cycle. It is never too late to use a skill, even if the others haven't yet worked! There is even a skill to use after the storm... Failing Well. So give it a go this week and let's hear what your experiences are with this.
We had to cancel group this last week, so we will give it one more week to discuss cue controlled relaxation. Whether we finish it up this week or not, we will be moving onto something else next week. Hope to see you there!
Monday August 9th, 2010 @ 2p.m. PDT
MJ ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
*Click here to discuss this weeks post with the group*
Thank you for being an important part of My DBT Life . com!
To benefit fully from our online peer-support group please:
- Subscribe to our weekly blog – http://www.mydbtlife.com
- Follow us on Twitter for frequent mindfulness Tweets – @mydbtlife
- Join our forum for Peer-Support & discussions about the weekly post – Forum
- Join our Face Book page to increase awareness of our services – F.B. PAGE
If you would like to help in financially supporting our efforts please visit our Donations page to find out – How are my donations used?
If you can’t help financially at this time that’s OK! You can still help out:
- Post a link to http://www.mydbtlife.com on any page that you own: Face Book, My Space, Twitter, Your BLOG or Your Website- Every link helps us reach the ones who need these services!
- Volunteer some of your time as a moderator in our forum. If you are certified as a peer-support person or just a friendly listening ear with experience, all are welcome to donate their precious time to help others in similar situations. Please E-mail us for more information!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.