However we do offer groups. Please read about them here. We have found that these groups are a much better way to stay connected and get real-time responses for questions.
Thank-you - MJ
Thank you for being an important part of My DBT Life . com!
To benefit fully from our online peer-support group please:
- Subscribe to our weekly blog – http://www.mydbtlife.com
- Follow us on Twitter for frequent mindfulness Tweets - @mydbtlife
- Join our forum for Peer-Support & discussions about the weekly post – Forum
- Join our Face Book page to increase awareness of our services - F.B. PAGE
If you would like to help in financially supporting our efforts please visit our Donations page to find out - How are my donations used?
If you cant help financially at this time that's OK! You can:
- Post a link to http://www.mydbtlife.com on any page that you own: Face Book, My Space, Twitter, Your BLOG or Your Website- Every link helps us reach the ones who need these services!
- Volunteer some of your time as a moderator in our forum. If you are certified as a peer-support person or just a friendly listening ear with experience, all are welcome to donate their precious time to help others in similar situations. Please E-mail us for more information!
MJ ~ firstname.lastname@example.org